Comparison between Klonopin and Xanax
As we all know, Klonopin and Xanax, both are potent medications used for anxiety related conditions and they are considered to be a notch above the other drugs in the same category. Before we learn the differences between the former and latter, let us spend some time in understanding the similarities among these two.
Both are graded as prescription only medicine. Klonopin and Xanax belong to benzodiazepene family. Both these anti anxiety pills work in a similar manner and more or less have the same dosage strengths. The side effects borne, are also similar.
Difference between Klonopin and Xanax
The following infographics will give you the difference between Klonopin and Xanax.
Talking about the dissimilarities, it would be much easier to grade them in points.
- Xanax is fairly cheaper when compared to Klonopin, margining at $7.14.
- Xanax is more popular among the public than the former due to its effectiveness
and cost factor.
- Klonopin may be used for other conditions debranched from just anxiety issues.
- Klonopin is available in fewer physical forms when compared to the former.
- Even though both these medications have apparently similar side effects, those
of Xanax are numbered to be more.